Monday, April 14, 2008

Castle Camping















Not this weekend, but the last, Michelle, Katie, and I went "camping" in the castle in my "backyard". The castle is the same one I've mentioned previously: Chateau Landskron. We hiked up there at 12:30am and set out or sleeping bags in the pitch black room. It as cold and so we were really layered up. We took some pictures, talked for a while, and then went to sleep. How many people can say that spent the night in a castle!! The first pictures are from where we slept, followed by what my hair looked like the next morning.


I also added some cute pictures of Romee I took recently. The first is Romee with her head buried in her doek, which is her blanky, then her with the fish we made. We've been teaching her to use glue and scissors, so this is what we made. Then there is a video of her singing her version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". I use to sing it to her when we'd go on walks and now she sings it to herself all the time. Sorry the video is sideways, I always seem to forget that you have to shoot it horizontally with the camera.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Haha! I love the morning do'!