The kids had a two week break from school, of which four of the days Marit, the mom, was gone to the Netherlands and Martijn was at work, so it was me and the 3 of them.Instead of losing my mind and trashing the house, I tried to keep them busy out of the house. One day Katie and I took my 3 kids and her 3 kids to a place called Trampolino. It was a big indoor play place and they loved it. Plus it tired them up a lot. The next day we went over to Katie's house and let them play, watch movies, and we also went to a park nearby for a bit. I enjoyed the park too as you can see! So, here are some recent pictures of the kids. Aren't they super cute. They are so much bigger than when I first got here. I love them!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Play Date
The kids had a two week break from school, of which four of the days Marit, the mom, was gone to the Netherlands and Martijn was at work, so it was me and the 3 of them.Instead of losing my mind and trashing the house, I tried to keep them busy out of the house. One day Katie and I took my 3 kids and her 3 kids to a place called Trampolino. It was a big indoor play place and they loved it. Plus it tired them up a lot. The next day we went over to Katie's house and let them play, watch movies, and we also went to a park nearby for a bit. I enjoyed the park too as you can see! So, here are some recent pictures of the kids. Aren't they super cute. They are so much bigger than when I first got here. I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment