Monday, March 3, 2008

the two youngins


No camera means no pictures of the kids, but now that I have it back, here are some recent ones of them (though I have to send the camera back now because it is broken, but I should get a new one real soon). Well actually, most of the pictures are of Romee with a couple of Constantijn. I spend all day with Romee while the other 2 are at school, so I take more pictures of her. The first two of Romee are just random days at home. The others are from our day at the park. The pictures of Constantijn are from his 100 days of school party. We made a paper chain with 100 links for him to present. I don't have many of Sterre lately, which I am a bit ashamed of. Between her tennis, piano, Dutch lessons, and homework, she's a pretty busy girl. Don't think I don't love her just as much, I just don't have many pictures lately. Anyways, enjoy!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Emily,
Hope you get your new camera soon. Just love the pics. And the postcard was great. Just wanted you to know how much I truly enjoy your blog site. Hugs, Cara

Rebekah said...

What? When did you get a camera? I don't remember this story...