Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shenanigans










Since I've not posted in a long while, I figured I'd make this post a kind of conglomerate of all things fun I've done lately with friends. I don't have any kid pictures since my camera is still en route to Switzerland, so these are pictures I was able to steal from friends. The first picture is of me and the big group of au pair friends I have at the tri-corners. It is where France, Germany, and Switzerland all meet up. The next picture is me getting a drink. I love that the city has water fountains everywhere, the only problem is you have to climb to get a drink. The next couple of pictures are of me with some friends on a night out. The next three, the ones where everyone is in green, is from a St. Patrick's Day/Erin's (a nanny friend) Hen Party. We were decked out in all things green. I even managed to sport a green mo-hawk. My hair is getting so long!! I want to explain the last two pictures a bit more in length. A few weeks ago some friends decided that we should have a donut eating contest. I warned them before starting that I was in fact a raining champion. (I won a donut eating contest in Scotland about 4 years ago. I have a certificate and t-shirt to prove it.) Anyways, they were still up for the challenge, and well, I won. I ate 6 donuts in 6:55. It doesn't sound all that impressive, but if you had to taste the jam inside those things, you'd understand. So, the last picture is me sporting my crown. But, so on the Green Party night, one of the activities was a Chubby Bunny Contest. (you shove marshmallows one at a time into your mouth and have to say "chubby bunny". The person to fit the most marshmallows in their mouth and still say "chubby bunny" wins.) I was anxious to defend my eating contest record, and so I did. It was a close call, and I don't actually know how many I fit in my mouth, but I was declared the winner. Hope you're proud!

No comments: