







How I do love snow! It has been snowing on and off for the past couple of weeks, which makes me really happy. It probably won't last much longer, so each little flurry beckons me outside to play. These frst 4 pictures are from a day where Katie, Michelle, and I went for a snow trek in the woods near my house. We made snowmen, snow angels, and played shake-the-snow-out-of-the-tree game. My friend Michelle and I love pretending there are blizzards evey other day. She's from New Zealand, so she is as use to the white stuff as I am. The next 4 pictures are from a day when Katie, Sarah, and I went skiing in Sorenberg. I think it is going to be the last opportunity for me to go this season, as most places near me are closing soon. The weather wasn't that best that day, but it was fun none-the-less. Katie went skiing for the first time ever and by the end I think she kind of liked it.

No comments:
Post a Comment