The first picture is of the Ha'penny bridge over the River Liffey. The second is of me, what looks to be eyeing the statue of Molly Malone. The third is of me in front of the Brazen Head Pub, the oldest one in Dublin. And the 4th is St. Patrick's Cathedral where we went on Christmas morning for a service.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Stop Three: Christmas in Dublin
Next was Dublin for 3 days, where Kate left on Christmas Eve for home and Katie and I spent Christmas. It was a very different Christmas then ever before, but if you can't be home for Christmas, you might as well be in Ireland. For Christmas Katie and I went to St. Patrick's Cathedral, ate Chinese food and lots of chocolate, and watch "The Pursuit of Happyness". I got to talk to the family too, so that made it seem like Christmas more than anything.







The first picture is of me acting lke a pirate on a stroll we took to the harbor area, followed by me sitting on some artwork that was in St. Stephen's green. I have a picture of me sitting in the same place from when I was in Dublin 4 years ago with my friends that I studied abroad with, Katherine and Chelsea. Then there is a cool statue we saw near Trinity college, the doors to the Guiness factory (I didn't go this time since I went a few years ago and I'm not much of a fan anyways), me and the Guiness man starring intently into each others eyes, and finally the only picture we have of Katie and I together. We took it on Christmas day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment