Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAIR CUT!!!

The night before leaving for our big holiday travels, I decided I needed a haircut. And well, this is what hapened!


Let me explain. I've always had something in me that wanted to shave my head and I figured what better time than now to do it. I'm still not use to it really and it has been about 2 weeks, but as it grows out a little bit I like it more. My head gets colder, that's for sure, and feeling the wind blow on your entire scalp feels weird. But, I knew if I didn't do it now, I never would.


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you did it now cuz sometimes I want to just shave my head but can't. Yeah, it's a bummer that it's in the middle of winter. But at least you can feel the heat with a beanie on, too.