Last night I was sitting in my room and I looked outside to see snow falling! I was so excited I started yelling as silently as I could because the kids were asleep. I couldn't stop grinning. But, after only 5 minutes it stopped, just as I was getting on my warm clothes to go play in it. Anyways, today as I was driving home from music class with Romee (every Wednesday morning we have Kindermusik class together!) it started to snow again! I stopped the car and walked around with Romee on the side of the road for a few minutes. It wasn't sticking to the ground or anything, but it as enough to land on me and catch in my hand. It snowed like that for about an hour, but has stopped just a few minutes ago. The first snow is so exciting!! I can't wait to make snowmen and stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's my house!! ha ha!!
Katie
Oh Emily,
How wonderful, I am so envious. Love both the pics of the snow. Its so christmassy looking with i could experience it too.
Hugs, Cara
Post a Comment