I've been staying close to home the past couple of weeks, since from here on out, I will be doing a lot of traveling throughout November and December. That also means, I've not taken a lot of pictures lately. I did go to a nearby town called Mulhouse (think of it pronounced in a French accent). We walked around and looked in some shops. It was super cold that day, but still nice to see new places. This picture is of me and Romee in front of a cool statue in Mulhouse.
This next picture is to show that fall is almost over and winter is coming real soon. They are actually predicting snow later this week!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A funny conversation between Sterre and Constantijn in the back of the car:
Constantijn: Well, I'm not going to marry you anymore Sterre. You're mean.
Sterre: Constantijn, don't you know there is a rule where brothers and sisters aren't allowed to get married.
Constantijn: Who told you that?
Sterre: No one, I just know that it is a rule.
Constantijn: Really?... That's not true because I'm going to marry you and you are my sister.

No comments:
Post a Comment