-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I got an email a few weeks ago from my friend Lisa asking where in Switzerland I was. I told her Basel, only to find out she had two friend who lived just over the border in Germany and she was coming for a visit. So, this past weekend Lisa came and I met her two German friends, Pascal and Thomas, and we went on a road trip to Zurich to visit another of her friends, Susann. Zurich is only like an hour from here. So on Friday night we went out for traditional Swiss fondue and walked around Zurich, On Saturday we all drove down to Luzern to stay at Susann's parents house. Then we went on an all day snow trek in the mountains nearby. That's where all the snowy pictures were taken. It was sooo beautiful and the snow came up past my knees. Oh, and we bought some of the cheese to eat, just because it looked cool, and it ended up being delicious. So, then on Sunday we went into Luzern, and though I've been there already, it was still really fun. We went on a boat tour of the big lake and then saw the lion in the mountain landmark that I had skipped the previous visits. It was a really fun weekend despite having a cold. I'm almost over it now, but still a bit stuffy. The whole family has it so it was inevitable that I would eventually too. I have more to tell about since this weekend (like getting my haircut and Thanksgiving), but I'll have to write about it later, I'm cooking a turkey for the first time in my life and I have no idea what I'm doing. 

No comments:
Post a Comment