Sterre and Constantijn go to the International School of Basel (ISB), which is a private school and everyone is taught in English. There are people from all over the world that go there. Anyways, the school organizes trips for the parents to discover the stuff in and around Basel because there are always new people to the area. So, last Friday I went on the trip to the Hergiswil Glass Factory, just outside of Luzern. The tour itself was ok, but watching them make the stuff was really cool. Everything was super expensive! The lunch was even so expensive that Katie and I skipped out on it and walked around. That's when we took the last two photos. It was especially cold that day; the first time I've had to bring my big coat out. It has warmed up since then, don't worry.






5 comments:
Emily,
Romee is so adorable. I want you to do a short video with her speaking some dutch. She's a cutie.
Cara
I want to see the video of Romee but it's not buffering...boo. But I will see it another time. I loved Skyping with you on video! hehehe
awwww!!!
wow - what a cutie pie! How amazing to be raised bilingual...
oh look - it's 5:24 am... hehe :) More like 11:25pm. Wow, I didn't realize you were 6 hrs ahead of us Emily! HOw fun - you can tell us the future! lol ;)
Post a Comment