Monday, October 22, 2007

Freiburg, Germany and friends

This past Saturday Katie and I went back to Freiburg, Germany. Last time we went we only ended up having about an hour to walk around, so we went back for another visit. I really love that town a lot. We walked around to some different shops and just looked for a few hours. We would have had more time again, but it took us 3 hours to get there and only 45 minutes to get back. We aren't the best at reading maps, but the road signs there are horrible! We made it and it was worth it.



































The first picture is of a Native music group playing on the streets. My first reaction was that they were Native Americans, but then I realized I was in Germany, so.... The second picture is just walking down the street. The next is of me giving a thumbs up for my new boots. I've never lived in a place cold enough to need boots, but now I do! It is getting really cold already. The next one is more beautiful fall colors; I can't get enough! Then the next is the sunset on the ride home. And the last photo is of some of my other au pair friends. We met up to watch the rugby finals Saturday night. I think there is some unspoken requirement that you have to have blondish hair to be an au pair here.

No comments: