I took Romee to the Tinguely Museum last week during the day, just to get out of the house for a bit. It is a museum in Basel that has lots of artwork/sculptures done by John Tinguely. The fountain in downtown Basel that I posted a few weeks ago is also by him. The first photo is Romee sitting on some real cool serpent chairs. The next 2 are of some of the sculptures. They all have these foot petals you step on and then they move. The second went really fast when you pressed it and Romee freaked out and started screaming and then fell down as she was running away. It was hilarious.



I just got back from a weekend in Geneva where my friend Chelsea is living, and I will hopefully get some pictures from that soon. I leave in 2 days for Prague, so I will be sure to post when I get back!

This picture is from Sterre's school musical. They did Jack and the Beanstalk. She was a sheep and just baaed and sang the songs. I'm glad this thing is finally over so maybe she'll stop singing all the time. I sang along to all the songs during the performance because Sterre sings them 24/7 and I've learned all the words.
No comments:
Post a Comment