



In Prague, I stayed with my friend Natalie that I know from UF. She is living in Prague teaching English. I got there on Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday she had to work, so I did a lot of the sight seeing while she was busy. The first and second pictures are of Wenceslas Square, a big boulevard that draws lots of people and that's known for its protests, especially from the Communist days. The third is me in front of big coo-coo clock in the Old Town Square. There is a huge crowd every hour. The last is St. Vitus's Cathedral.




These next set of pictures are of cool stuff I saw that I thought were picture worthy. The first is a graffiti tunnel near Natalie's flat. They had some really great work. The second I don't even know what it is, I just looked up and saw it and thought it was funny. The third is from outside the Prague Castle. These little men are the parking spaces. The fourth is on the Charles Bridge. There were lots of acts, but the one-man-band was probably my favorite. The last is actually not in Prague, but in Cesky Krumlov. On Saturday Natalie and I rode a train to Cesky Kromlov, a small town in the south of the Czech Republic, to spend the day. It is a really picturesque town and it was a great place to just stroll.




These 4 pictures are from an outing Natalie and I went on in Prague up to St. Martin's Rotunda. It had great views of the city and it was such perfect weather that day.


These last 3 are to show how beautiful autumn is here. I never knew leaves could turn the colors they do. The weather is starting to really get cool, but the colors are totally worth it.

1 comment:
Hey Emily,
Still loving the pics. I just came back from a week in London and could not wait to see what you had posted while I was gone. This is so much fun. Visiting Europe with Emily. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Cara
Post a Comment