Monday, February 4, 2008

Bern Baby Bern



This past Saturday, Sarah, Kristina, and I took a day trip to Bern in Switzerland. We had nothing to do so we just jumped on a train and we were there in an hour. Bern is the capital of Switzerland and I went there when I studied abroad a few years ago, but it was just a couple of hours stop over, so I didn't see all that much. Anyways, the first picture is of the bears they have by the river that protect the city. The name of the city is from the German word for bear, so their mascot is a bear and it is all over the city. Then there are a couple of landscape shots and then a picture of me with Kristina and one with Sarah. The next picture is the main street that runs through the city and the last is a statue of some crazy guy eating babies?? So, it was a fun day trip and it even sleeted while we were there. I only know it was sleet because Sarah, a Canadian, is an expert in her precipitation classifications.

No comments: