Last Thursday night there was a viewing of The Wizard of Oz at the kids school. You could get dressed up and come and sing along with the movie. Because I was the only one in the family that had ever seen the movie and knew the songs, Constantijn and Sterre really wanted me to come. Sterre went as Glenda the Good Witch and Constantijn went as the Lion. I kind of went as the tin man, wearing grey clothes and a hat made out of tin foil. Luckily I didn't go all out because none of the adults dressed up. I hadn't seen that movie in a long time and I forgot how old it was. It was really fun though .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Last week I also went on a little outing with Romee and we went to go see this "castle" on the other side of Basel. When we got there it was closed and it looked more like a cottage to me, but at least it was a nice drive.
Also, because you are so diligent about reading my blog and I know you'll see this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment