Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A walk in the park

Today, Katie, Romee and I went to Grun 80 (A big park in Basel). It's really green with lots of trails, a pond, mini golf and stuff. They have this one crazy looking play area in the middle of a big field that we took Romee to. It was a slide disguised as art. I went up it with Romee and from the pictures you can see what happened. Katie captured the events with my camera. Romee went down first and completely busted, dirt in her teeth and all. The second picture is my reaction to Romee as she hit the bottom. After that we went to the real kid play area and played in the tubes.


5 comments:

Cara said...

Emily,

This park looks georgious. And all the pics look like you and Romee are having fun. A little dirt never hurt anyone, just consider it good roughage. By the way what is the official language of Switzerland?

Jade said...

You're not coming back in DEC?!! You better be going somewhere awesome.

EMILY said...

Switzerland doesn't have an official language, but different regions speak diffferent languages. In the north, where I live, they speak German, in the south they speak Italian, and in the west they speak French. A bit of everything!

Liz said...

love the updates!! just wanted to say hi :)

Kate said...

I can't wait to go there!