The first picture is what the street looks like if you walk up my driveway and look to the right. The second one is what it looks like if you look to the left. The third is of the berries I picked from the neighbor's yard. I've also picked apples, plums, and grapes since I've been here. The fourth is the view from the balcony off the back of the house. And the last one is another picture of Romee in her room. I just thought her outfit was really cute, haha. I am still working to get picture of the rest of the family; I just keep forgetting to use my camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is soo cute!
Hey Emily!!!
I'm SO SO excited for you! I love all your pictures! This all reminds me of one year ago this week, when Leighton was justing getting to Basel. Your new family sounds really nice and I know you'll enjoy everything. Have fun!
Betsy Johansen
So...are you allowed to pick all that stuff from the neighbors? Cuz that's amazing!
Post a Comment