Sunday, July 27, 2008
Back in Florida
Sorry I never let you guys know I made it back to America safe. Anyways, I'm here and have been back for about a week and a half now. I went to Tallahassee first and then down to Spring Hill to visit my brother and niece. We are now at St. George Island for about 5 days hanging out at the beach. I'm also planning a short stay in Gainesville before I'm off to Korea. I am going to post some pictures from London and Greece before I close out this blog, if not for anyone else's sake but mine, just to make it all complete. I have been dreading getting on to my blog as I am forced to look at pictures of the kids and my friends. I can't believe I am gone honestly. I have cried so much in the last month, I'm just about out of tears. I have to say I am rather home sick for Switzerland at the moment. It is great to be home, it's just the transitioning is always hard and I love the European lifestyle. I am going to miss it there terribly. I hope to keep in touch with everyone I can there. Anyways, I will put up the last few blogs soon. I'll also let you know what my new blog for Korea will be. I've already applied for my work VISA and am looking into plane tickets at the moment. Less than a month now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Emily,
I can't wait until your new blog. I know you must surely be homesick for Switzerland and those adorable kids. Now onto your next life's adventure, don't waste too many tears or you won't have them when you really need them. This coming from the world's biggest cry baby of course. Enjoy your vacation and hope to see you before you are off to Korea, Love ya, Cara
Post a Comment